Narrative Still Life
 |
| Color |
 |
| Duotone |
 |
| Black and White |
- These objects represent me because I travel a lot, am a photographer and cinematographer, and I am going to go to the University of Oregon!
- I like how all the objects are arranged and how they are very artistic.
- I used variety, color, and balance in this image.
- I could improve the camera angle to make sure the different objects all have a good perspective to be seen from.
- I think 10 years from now the objects will be somewhat the same. I think I will still be traveling a lot, being in film, and the U of O will still be important to me. However, I think there will be other things I will be interested in, so they will change a little bit.
Great job!
ReplyDelete