- I did use the rule of thirds. The grid lines are along the horizon of the sky and the end of road. I emphasized the road.
- I used emphasis and movement to lead the viewers attention with the lines on the road. I also used balance to make it visually appealing with a balance of the sky, hills, and road.
- This image was taken at 4:45 PM. I think it was a good time to shoot landscapes because the sun created nice shadows because of the angle of the sun.
- I used the rule of thirds for the foreground background relationship.
![]() |
| Edge Burned |
![]() |
| Channel Mixer |
![]() |
| Lab Color |
![]() |
| Gradient Map |
![]() |
| Desaturation |
- I think the Channel Mixer Method had the best results for this image.
- The Channel Mixer, Lab Color, and Gradient Map Methods produced a good range, but the Desaturation Method did not give a good range and made the image look too flat.








No comments:
Post a Comment